Sunday, March 9, 2008

Madelyn's 5th Birthday Festivities!

Madelyn turned 5 on Saturday! We started her birthday fun on Friday with a little party at school. Nanny and I took cupcakes that Nana made to the school during lunch while they had her party. She got to wear the class birthday hat and everyone sang to her. They also played pin the birthday hat on Madelyn.

Lunch time with classmates

Playing pin the birthday hat on Madelyn. I even got to play and I didn't get anywhere near her head!

Part of her birthday present from Nanny was a trip to Sweet-n- Sassy. After school was out we headed to Hoover for Madelyn to have a little pampering. She enjoyed getting her nails, make-up and hair done. She also loved playing dress up and walking down the runway!

Madelyn's birthday party was yesterday afternoon at Vestavia Bowl. She had so many friends and family show up and all of the kids had a great time bowling.

Madelyn's Hello Kitty Birthday cake was delicious!

Time to open presents! I don't think I have ever seen so many presents for one little girl!
Thanks to everyone for helping make this day so special and for all of the wonderful gifts.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! Looks like she had one fun birthday. Happy Birthday Madelyn!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

happy birthday madelyn!! it looks like she had a wonderful birthday with lots of presents and pampering!!

The Lantrip Family said...

Man, I can't believe 5 years have come and gone! She is such a little lady and a beauty just like her mom!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

The Lantrip Family said...

Well, I would have got miss Madelyn a birthday present had I known you had her a party.........You ought to be ashamed