Rachael took these pictures of Madelyn at Botanical Gardens today. I think they turned out great and Rachael did a great job! I couldn't pick just a couple to post so I decided to post all of my favorites. Patrick, Mandy & Coleman came to also take pictures so Rachael got some cute shots of Madelyn and Coleman together. Patrick also took some really good pictures of Madelyn with his camera so when he puts those on a disc for me, I am sure I will be posting more.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Botanical Gardens
Rachael took these pictures of Madelyn at Botanical Gardens today. I think they turned out great and Rachael did a great job! I couldn't pick just a couple to post so I decided to post all of my favorites. Patrick, Mandy & Coleman came to also take pictures so Rachael got some cute shots of Madelyn and Coleman together. Patrick also took some really good pictures of Madelyn with his camera so when he puts those on a disc for me, I am sure I will be posting more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment