Friday, February 29, 2008

Dance pictures







Madelyn took her dance pictures on Wednesday and I think they turned out so cute! She looked so pretty and she loved getting all dressed up. We can't wait until the recital in May to do it all over again. These are just a few pictures I took of her while we were waiting to get pictures made, I will post the professional pics once we receive them.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Tell Madelyn she looks like a beautiful princess :)

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

she looks so pretty and just like her mommy!

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!!

Landrum Family said...

What a beauty! I love the make up. I can remember what fun this was when I was a kid. Good luck with the recital, Madelyn!

Anonymous said...

Madelyn looks so beautiful. She is so photogenic!

The Spencer Family said...

She looks so pretty & her hair turned out great! I really like the yellow outfit it looks good on her.

The Evans Family said...

super cute! would love to come to recital in may, let us know

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! those are sooooo cute!! she looks so beautiful!!can't wait to see the professional ones!

The Lantrip Family said...

Wow! Now that is a cute kid! Look out boys!!!

Christie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous...I know that you guys are so proud.Christie