Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pictures by Kim Sharit












We took Madelyn to have her pictures made by Kim Sharit at the beginning of December. I am just now getting around to downloading all of them to my computer so that I could post them. These are a few of my favorites. Thanks Kim!!!




5 comments:

*Staci* said...

Those are great! She looks so much like her momma! I know people tell you that all of the time! She's precious, Tammy!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love all of them, but my favorite is the bottom one! love the hat! she is adorable and is going to be alittle hearbreaker real soon!

Jenn said...

She is beautiful! You and Torey are going to have your hands full once the boys start calling.

The Turner Family said...

The pictures are so great!! She is beautiful and is getting so big. Hope yall are doing wonderful!! Take care!!

The Simonetti's said...

Tammy, she is absolutely adorable!!