
Madelyn was finally able to meet Katelyn Ann Spencer Tuesday afternoon. She was so excited and couldn't wait to hold her. Madelyn was complaining of a sore throat a couple days after Katelyn was born so we didn't want to take her around the baby until we made sure she was ok. As you can see she loved her and I think she wants a baby brother or sister more than ever now. If Madelyn is ever given the chance of being a big sister, I can already tell she will make a great one. We are going to try to go visit Kelly & Lane's baby tomorrow and we can't wait to see him in person.
3 comments:
so sweet! she needs her a baby to take care of!
I think Madelyn needs a baby brother or sister!! She can come to my house ANYTIME she wants to play with a baby!!
I think Madelyn is making a plea for a baby!
Post a Comment