I gave Madelyn a hair cut Tuesday night and so far I think this is my favorite style on her. I asked her if she wanted me to just trim it or cut it short and she said cut it short. I got a little scissor happy and cut it a little shorter than I wanted to, but it still turned out so cute. For some reason this picture turned out a little blurry. This was taken on Wednesday morning before school. She was showing off her new haircut in her new Auburn sweat shirt..
Friday, November 9, 2007
Shorter do!
I gave Madelyn a hair cut Tuesday night and so far I think this is my favorite style on her. I asked her if she wanted me to just trim it or cut it short and she said cut it short. I got a little scissor happy and cut it a little shorter than I wanted to, but it still turned out so cute. For some reason this picture turned out a little blurry. This was taken on Wednesday morning before school. She was showing off her new haircut in her new Auburn sweat shirt..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i love her new hair cut! she looks so grown up!
Love it! I can't believe you cut her hair. If I tried that Isabelle would end up bald or something. :)
I love the hair.
Post a Comment