She looks like she is 14 in these pictures. I took these Sunday morning before we left to go to the McWane Center. We had a good time and I will post those pictures later. Oh and if any of you or your children love the movie Polar Express, they are going to be showing it on the IMAX theater starting December 1st. That is Madelyn's favorite Christmas movie so we will definitely be going back to see it.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You and Torey are gonna be in trouble. She looks gorgeous!
I just love this kid! Miss Priss!
Tammy, if Madelyn loves the Polar Express, you should check out the website www.hodrrm.org....It's a railroad museum in Calera that is having a "Polar Express" during the holiday season. You get to ride the train to the "north pole", and meet Santa and Ms. Claus, etc. We are definitely going, even though Trevor is probably too young. It gives me an excuse to be a kid again!!
Post a Comment