We just got back from a Madelyn's class Halloween Party. The kids had so much fun and they were all so cute dressed up in their costumes. Madelyn was 1 of several Cinderella's that were there, but of course she was the prettiest! I took so many pictures so I will make a collage of most of them because it would take me forever to post them one at a time.



5 comments:
Love these. She is so beautiful. I know you are one proud Mommy.
Love these. She is so beautiful. I know you are one proud Mommy.
She looks so pretty! I like the Cinderella costume the most & who is her hairstylist, her hair looks so cute like that.
Madelyn is the most beautiful Cinderella, ever!!! Love, Nanny
Madelyn was a beautiful Princess Cinderella! WOW Mom, you did 2 costumes. She looks great in the other costume, too.
Post a Comment