Nanny took Madelyn to the pumpkin patch in Hayden today and she picked out this pumpkin to bring home and carve. Madelyn wants everyone to know that the pumpkin is a girl and she named her Maggie. After I met my Mom to pick up Madelyn and Maggie, Madelyn buckled her into the seatbelt right next to her in the back seat. I had my hands full of stuff to bring up from the car and I told Madelyn we would just let daddy bring Maggie up when he got home. She told me that Maggie might cry if we leave her in the basement by herself. I am not quite sure why she was treating the pumpkin like she does her baby dolls because it didn't take her long to not care that we were cutting on her "big baby girl Maggie." I am also going to add a really cute video of Madelyn sticking her hand in the pumpkin and pulling out the "yucky stuff."
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't wait to see what Anna does when she puts her hand in the pumpkin this year.
How cute! I can't believe she named her pumpkin Maggie, well, yes I can!! I love these pictures, their great!! I can't wait to take pictures of Coleman in the pumpkin patch for his first time!!!
so funny!! see.....she will make a great big sister one day:)!!
Looks like you guys had a good time carving that pumpkin. Can't wait to see how ours turns out.
too cute! she is so cute! looks like she had fun with maggie!
Post a Comment