Monday, October 22, 2007
Angel Face!
No matter what she is doing at the time or getting into, one of these sweet looks from her and it nothing else in the world seems to matter. I wish she would just stop growing up so quick! Today I was telling her that we are going to Chattanooga for a weekend in November to "see Rock City" and all of the other touristy things you do there. I was telling her that me and Daddy went before we got married and we had so much fun. She asked me if she was in my belly when we went and I told her no, that me and Daddy went a couple of years before we were married. She then said "had they already taken me out of your belly and cleaned me up since I wasn't in your belly when you and daddy went to Chattanooga?" I tried my best to explain to her that she wasn't in my belly before we got married and that about a year after me and daddy got married that we had to make her together and that is when she ended up in my belly. I think I confused her even more, but how in the world do you explain things like this to a 4 year old who wants to know everything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is an absolute doll. I love this pic.
Love all the new pictures. I especially like this one. How could you not give in with a face like that.
Post a Comment