Friday, September 21, 2007

Where did my little baby girl go???

With so many people being pregnant and having babies, it just makes me miss Madelyn being a baby. Don't get me wrong, I also love the age she is at right now because she can be so funny at times and she also gets to do all of the girly fun stuff like cheerleading and dance. I just can't make up my mind on whether or not I really want to have another baby. Of course, all of the grandparents and Madelyn all think I need another one, but it is such a hard decision. We are planning a trip to Disney World the 1st or 2nd week in February, so If I decide to have another one, I will be definitely holding off until after that trip to even start trying. I am very excited that Madelyn will get to experience Disney World, but I am also excited about getting to ride every ride with her. Of course I wouldn't be able to do that pregnant. We will see what the future holds, but for now I stay busy enough taking care & worrying about just one child.

I will update with recent pictures of Madelyn soon. Tomorrow is her 1st home game in Oak Grove so I am sure I will take plenty of pictures. We are also going to the beach next weekend with Nanny and Daddy Rick and we can't wait to play on the beach and enjoy some good seafood!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

oh.....i agree with everyone elst! madelyn would be such a good big sister!! can't wait to see her new pics!!

The Rice Family said...

oh come on you know madelyn needs a lil sister or brother!

Christie said...

I think that is great, what ever you deceide will be great. There is nothing like the love of a child and I am sure madelyn would love a little sister or brother.

~Kelly~ said...

Yea I think you need one more too. I agree Madelyn would make a great older sister.

Nita said...

That is...without a doubt...THE most beautiful baby ever born. Only one other has come close, and we know who she is! I just hope those nude pictures posted here don't come back to haunt her when she's accepting her Oscar for best actress, or possibly, during her Presidential campaign! If they do, don't tell her I'm the one that took most of them. Love Nanny