Madelyn and I found this cute Disney layout to put on the blog. We thought it was the perfect one to use since we have now booked our trip to Disney World for February 3rd. We are all very excited and can't wait to go! We all know that Madelyn is going to be so excited and amazed at everything she is going to get to experience while we are there. She is also excited about flying on an airplane for the first time, although I think I might need something to calm my nerves before we get on. It is kind of scary thinking about putting your child on an airplane for some reason even though I am going to be right there. After just buying a new house, new furniture and not to mention Christmas coming up we normally wouldn't be able to jet off to Disney World without going in debt. My Mom and Rick are taking us and we appreciate it more than they know. So if anyone has ever taken a child to Disney and has any good advice or suggestions on what to see or do while we are there, please feel free to let me know. This is a picture of me in front of Cinderella's castle when I was not much older than Madelyn. I can't wait to capture the same memories with Madelyn as my Mom did with me.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yall will have so much fun. I'm already wanting to take Trevor, but I think we need to wait a few years.... :) It's wild how much Madelyn looks like you, especially in this picture!
oh she will have so much fun! we are going sometime next year i hope!
oh for the house thing we have not sold yet...
You guys will have so much fun. Can't wait to take ours, but it will be a few years before I decide to attempt that. :)
I don't mind making you a header at all. Let me know your email address so I can send it to you when I have it ready. jenn@killerhobbies.com
Hi Tammy! Y'all are going to have a ball at DisneyWorld. It is always so magical at this age! A great website for all Disney information is www.mousesavers.com. Good Luck and have a great trip!
Post a Comment