Madelyn has been singing Fly Away by Tim McGraw and Mississippi Girl by Faith Hill since they came out on the radio over a year ago. She loves both of these songs and we have worn out both CD's over the last year playing them over and over in the car. Last night we got to cheerleading practice a little early so she wanted to get up front with me in the car while we waited for everyone to get there and "play cd's." She chose these songs to play & sing and thankfully I had my camera to catch it on video. The videos are in the side bar under the videos link.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I love it~
Tammy,
Thanks for the comment! Madelyn is a doll. I can't wait until Abby can start cheerleading and doing all the girly stuff.
That has got to be the sweetest thing that I have ever heard...to cute..
That's cute! I am glad you finally got it figured out. When Katelyn gets here I will have to come to your house to download videos. It would take me a week at mine.
That video is the BEST! David and I have watched it over and over. She cracks us up. We want more videos!!!
that is too cute i love it!
i love the video! she's so cute!
I finally got to watch Madelyn's video and they are so cute. She is a little star!!
Post a Comment