Last night we went to Brad and Rachael's to eat dinner. As you can see, Madelyn drove us there! JK! We went to Steve's Grocery to buy some steaks and as soon as Torey got out to go in, Madelyn jumped in the front seat and pretended to drive. I know that day is coming a lot sooner than I want it to. Madelyn and Brody kept us laughing as usual. They sometimes argue like they are brother and sister, but I guess that is expected considering they are so close in age and have been around each so much since they were born. They also like to aggravate each other by yelling out "War Eagle" and "Roll Tide" to each other. Both of them like to pretend that they don't love each other, but as you see below that is far from the truth. She was so tired by the time we left, she was asleep within 5 minutes. I was hoping she would sleep late this morning so I could sleep in, but that didn't happen. I have figured out that the later she goes to bed the earlier she wakes up in the morning.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love the new pictures...she is getting so big. She looks to cute in her little cheerleading uniform. Hope that you guys had a greatLabor Day.
she is too cute in her cheerleading uniform!
You better watch out letting her sit in that seat with the keys in the ignition, if I know Madelyn we are lucky she didn't drive off=). She's the cutest!!!!! By the way, I love the cheering video.
Lynn
Why don't they sleep late when they go to bed late?! That has always made me crazy too. Madelyn is as cute as a button driving the car!
Post a Comment