Wednesday, August 8, 2007

House Pictures



Here are a couple of house pictures. Sorry it has taken me so long to post them, but I am trying to get everything decorated before I take pictures to post. I still have more to work on, but Madelyn's room is almost complete, now I just need to hang pictures. This past Friday, my Dad, who lives in Mississippi picked up Madelyn's furniture from a furniture store in Mississippi and brought it to us. Thank you Big Daddy for driving to Woodland and picking it up and then driving all the way to Birmingham to deliver it! Madelyn had this exact bed in a twin size in our other house, but I had bed rails on each side because I was afraid she would fall off. I did not like having the bed rails on it because it was so hard to make up with those rails in the way and it just didn't look as cute. I looked everywhere for a full size bed for her, but I could not find anything that I liked as much as the one she had so I ended up ordering the same exact bed in a full size. From the time she was 4 months up until she was about 3 1/2 years old she slept in her bed all night and hardly ever got up in the middle of the night and then all of the sudden she started waking up about the same time every night and got in the bed with us. I asked her if I got her a bigger bed would she stay in her bed all night and she said yes. She must really like it because she has slept in her bed all night every night. We also put a ceiling fan in her room because I think all of those nights she got in the bed with us she also started to like sleeping with the fan on like her Mommy and Daddy.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love the new house and madelyn's room is precious! it makes me want alittle girl:)! j/k i don't think we have room in our trailer for another one anytime soon:)!!

The Spencer Family said...

Madelyn's room looks good!! I can't wait to see it this weekend. It makes me want to start decorating the nursery, since it is going to be a girl you know!

Jenn said...

The house is beautiful and Madelyn's room is precious. We've been in our house since mid April and I am still trying to get it decorated. It takes time, especially with three kids. :) Good Luck!

The Rice Family said...

your house is beautiful! i love madelyn's room it is so cute!

*Staci* said...

I love your new house. Maybe one day me and Joe can get out of this one...I would love to live in Oak Grove. Madelyn's room is precious. I'm sure the rest of the house is gorgeous!

JANA said...

Looks Great! I can't wait to see the rest! I hope Madelyn feels better soon!