Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bailey Boo


Bailey is getting so big! He is still as sweet as ever, just a little hyper sometimes. He and Madelyn fight like real brother and sister and she is constantly telling on him for everything and pretty much blames thing on him also. He is adjusting to the new house pretty well. He has already got his eyes on a cute little Shiztu in the neighborhood that he loves to chase around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't et over how long Madelyn's hair has gotten. She is growing up too fast and I can't stand it. She is as pretty as ever. I can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Love you,
Lynn

JANA said...

It was nice to finally meet you too! I did not know you had a blog. Madelyn is precious! I will have to add ya'll to our list of blogs! Hope to see you soon.

Jana Gallego