Thursday, May 31, 2007





These are old pictures of Madelyn that I found that were too cute not to share. The last one is my personal favorite. It makes me think of a little angel walking through the gates of heaven. My friend Rachael, who is not a professional photographer, but ought to seriously consider being one, took these pictures at Botanical Gardens about 3 years ago. She did a great job because I have received so many good comments on these pictures over the last few years.
Rachael, we need to do this again soon!!!

4 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

those are so good!!! i think she could make alittle money on the side too!!

The Rice Family said...

those are such great pics! i like them all!

The Spencer Family said...

Thanks! I have always liked the last one too. Maybe we can do it again next spring =) Thanks for the compliments!

Landrum Family said...

These pictures are beautiful! You're right, I definitely need a little girl. I'm missing out on all this girly stuff.