Thursday, May 24, 2007

Beach Trip

We just got home from the beach and we had the best time! I took a lot of pictures, although my camera battery died the 2nd day we were there and I forgot my charger at home. I called everywhere trying to find another battery or charger and could not find one. We also went on a dolphin cruise and I will post those pictures as soon as I download them off of my video camera. Madelyn loved the dolphins and we got some good video also. If anyone knows how to download videos, please let me know. I have a DVD video camera so it shouldn't be that hard to download them straight to your computer, but I can't figure it out. Madelyn also got to ride the kiddie go carts all by herself this year and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. She was too worried about everything going on around her than keeping her eyes on the track so she had several encounters with the guard rails and a couple of parked go carts oh and of course the guy running the track. I didn't have my video camera the 1st time she rode them so we stopped back by there on our way out yesterday so she could ride them again so I got her on video.


Madelyn & Papa fishing



The water was absolutely beautiful



Going out to eat

The cutest things on the beach

Watch out, Madelyn's behind the wheel!

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

she is so cute! you are going to have your hands full in a couple of years! i know the boys will be fighting over her in her lil' bikini:)!!

congrats, on selling the house and moving! it sounds like you all are busy!! i hope madelyn likes her new school!! i'm sure will have no problem making new friends!!

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I love all of the beach pics, but especially like the pic of her driving the go cart. Priceless!!!

You can go to Youtube.com and upload your video.

Landrum Family said...

Look at that beach babe! She is just TOO cute. Miss Priss! :)