Sunday, March 25, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN!
















Today, was such a pretty day so we stayed outside the entire day. I am not sure what happened to Spring because it definitely felt like Summer outside today. We broke in the new swimming pool Madelyn got for her birthday and although it was a little cold, it didn't stop her from having fun. We also washed my car which is something that definitely needed to be done. I hate to admit it, but this was the 1st time my car has been washed by hand since I have had it. I usually take it through the car wash. Washing it by hand definitely gets it cleaner than the car wash, but the car wash is so much easier. Me, Torey & Madelyn all had such a good time washing the car and spraying each other with the hose.

WAR EAGLE!!!















4 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Ok, I need Madelyn to help me wash my car next time. It looks like she knows what she is doing. She looks so cute in that bikini! I like the chair too!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

she is such a cutie! torey is going to have his hands full keeping all those boys away!!

The Rice Family said...

watch out daddy the boys will be after her soon!

Anonymous said...

holy crap I justcum! She is smoking sexy I just HAD to jerk off looking at her