Saturday was the Opening day ceremonies and parade for Hueytown baseball. Since Madelyn team is the Oklahoma State Cowboys, they all wore cowboy hats, mustaches, bandanas and vests. They were so cute and they all a great time throwing candy and beads to all of the parade watchers lining the streets.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Opening Day
Saturday was the Opening day ceremonies and parade for Hueytown baseball. Since Madelyn team is the Oklahoma State Cowboys, they all wore cowboy hats, mustaches, bandanas and vests. They were so cute and they all a great time throwing candy and beads to all of the parade watchers lining the streets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I can't wait to her play her first game!! I just wish I had a camera before then.
looks like she had a good time! did you see the pic of jacob and madelyn that i took? look on my page...
Post a Comment