Monday, March 26, 2007

Girls day out at the Zoo!


My sister-in-law Tonya and I took Madelyn and her little girl Hannah to the zoo today. The girls had so much fun looking at all of the different animals and playing in the little water park. Madelyn had a 15 minute nap on the way home so I am sure I will have not problem getting her to go to bed tonight.

3 comments:

Landrum Family said...

Looks like ya'll had better luck than we did on our zoo trip. That silly gorilla was nowhere to be found and the alligator was missing too! Anyway, I love all of the new pictures. Madelyn cracks me up in that bikini! She is just a doll.

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

Sophie said she wanted to go to the ZOO. I love looking at the pictures. SHE is sooo cute.

Big Daddy said...

Madelyn is very photogenic just like her mother is now and was when she was young. Madelyn is so beautiful just like her Mom, but then I am just a little prejudice. I love you both!